By default, all attendees (AKA “registrants”) are available only to you, the event host, while recruiters can only see those attendees who have applied to their specific jobs and/or requested a chat.
If you would like to allow one or more of your exhibitors (and all of their associated recruiters) to access all attendee registration data, including your registration questions and attendee answers, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Events page
- Choose the event in question to see this event’s detail page
- Scroll down the event detail page to see the booths you have previously added to this event (see Create a New Exhibitor Booth)
- Toggle the “Can access registration data” to YES
- Repeat step 4 for all booths that you want to have access to all attendee registrations