First things first…
You will want to gather the following assets in preparation for decking out your virtual event space:
- Your Company Logo – A transparent PNG or GIF and 250×250 pixels max is recommended. (A shorter logo is fine.)
- Details of your hiring event:
- Your event’s name/title
- A large background image to use on your hiring event landing page. A PNG or JPG is ideal, We prefer approximately 2000px x 1000px or larger in size.
- A short description, which can include details of exhibitors, jobs titles, and other pertinent details for prospective attendees
- The date, start time and end time and time zone for your event
- Details for your exhibitors:
- A descriptive name for each (company, division, facility, etc.)
- Optionally, a URL for each of them
- Optionally, a logo for each of them. A transparent PNG or GIF is ideal but a JPG will also work. The recommended dimensions are 500×500 pixels. Note: This graphic is to assist the organizer as a visual reference; it is not displayed in the exhibitors booth.
- A list of the recruiter email addresses for each booth. Adding these addresses will trigger an email invitation to each recruiter.