Navigating Your Dashboard
Upon entering a booth, by default, you arrive at the Chat Queue page (more on that below).
At the top right of your screen, you will see a navigation button that will allow you to switch to a different event booth (if any):
At the top left of your screen, you will see the “hamburger button”:
Click the hamburger button in order to reveal the main navigation menu:
A brief explanation of each menu option follows. Select one to read more about that option and see detailed instructions.
- Event URL – This will launch a new window to this event’s landing page, where job seekers first register to attend. This can be useful if you need to share the event’s URL with interested job seekers.
- Preview – This will allow you to view the hiring event, and your booth, as job seekers will see them. Remember to preview your booth after adding content pages, jobs, videos, etc. to make sure everything is presentable and polished.
- Chats – This screen allows you to chat with attendees, who have indicated they wish to speak to a recruiter, during your hiring event.
- Live broadcast – Allows you to configure and host a live, one-way video broadcast during your event.
- Jobs – Allows you to post available positions.
- Content pages – Allows you to create custom pages and content within your booth.
- Booth – Allows you to manage the presentation of your booth, as seen in the event lobby, including your company name, website and logo.
- Qualifying questions – Allows you to create qualifying questions that are asked of attendees when they request to chat with a recruiter
- Registrations (if available) – Allows you to view and download all attendees. Note that the Registrations option is not available in all hiring events.
- Job Applies – If you have job seekers who have applied for specific positions, you can browse them here individually or download them all in bulk.
- Chat logs – Allows you to review and download recorded chat sessions between attendees and recruiters.
- Canned responses – Allows you to configure the automated greeting that attendees see when first entering chat. This screen also allows you to configure any number of “canned” chat responses, in advance of your event, which can be a big time saver if you find yourself frequently answering the same questions!
- My profile – Allows you to modify your profile, including photo, email address, etc.
- Sign Out – This will log you out of the recruiter dashboard. Remember to always sign out, when finished, if using a shared or public computer.