Content pages allow you to add, edit and remove sections in your virtual booth. These sections will appear as tabs across the top of your booth and may contain copy, links, images and even embedded videos to educate attendees and provide them with more information about your organization. You can create as many of these pages as desired. To navigate to this screen within your dashboard, select Content pages from your main navigation.
To add a page of content to your booth, select the Add a Tab button:
The “New tab” form will now appear.
The fields available here include the following:
- Title – The name of this page. Please make sure it’s a SHORT title, as it will appear as a tab at the top of your booth (see below)
- Visibility – Determines whether or not this page is shown to attendees visiting your booth. DRAFT is not shown while PUBLISHED makes this page visible.
- Body Copy – A WYSIWYG (“what you see is what you get”) editor is provided for the copy on your pages. Note that you can use basic formatting features such as bold, italics, underlines, etc. You can also create links to external content or file downloads for your attendees.
- IMAGE (upload) – If you have an image you would like to display on this content page, please upload it here. You can see how it will be positioned below.
- Youtube Video URL – To display a video at the bottom of your content page, go to the video in question on YouTube and select the SHARE button shown at the bottom-right of the video. If sharing is allowed, you will see a URL (e.g. https://youtu.be/8qrriKcwvlY) and a COPY button. Click the COPY button and then return to your content page and paste the URL (CTRL+V on a PC or CMD+V on a Mac) into this field. The position of the video in relation to the rest of your content page is shown below.
- Position (optional) – All content pages added will default to a position of “0”. If you determine that the order of the pages is not ideal, you can edit the content pages and add a numeral to the position field here (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc.). Note: you may need to change the “position” on every content page in order to get the layout you desire.
This is how an attendee will see this page in your booth:
To edit previously added pages, navigate to the Booth Content screen on your dashboard, select the page you wish to edit on the left-hand side of the screen, and make your edits in the form that appears on the right-hand side. Make sure to save your work when you’re finished:
Adding Downloadable Files
If you’d like to make files available for download by prospective job seekers, you can easily do so within your booth’s “Content Pages”. Just follow these steps:
- Upload your file to a cloud location, e.g. Google Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, etc. (Note: These services all function a bit differently, so you may have to refer to their documentation if you’re unsure as to how to do this.)
- Make certain that your file is “shared” publicly, and does not require credentials to access.
- Now copy the URL to the file (CTRL-C on PCs or CMD-C on MacOS)
- Open or create a new booth Content Page (see above)
- Provide a description of the file you wish to make available for download. In the example shown below, we have typed: “CDL / Long Haul Policies”
- Now select the copy you created in Step 3 above. (Hold down your mouse button and drag your cursor across the copy you would like to link to your file).
- Select the LINK icon, , as shown below.
- A popup box will appear and ask you for a link/URL. In this case, we are going to use the URL to the file in question. PASTE (CTRL-V on PCs or CMD-V on MacOS) the URL to the file that you previously uploaded in step 1, above.
- Now save your work using the SAVE button at the bottom of this page.
- Test Your Work – Your booth Content Page will now appear on-screen. Click the link you have created to assure that the file in question is being served correctly.